Friday 3 February 2012

ITD:Last Brief:Editorial

For the final brief we had to chose an editorial and produce a piece to fill the allocated space.

I chose one around the argument of orchid and dandelion children, the idea being that some children are predisposed to being one way or another, if an 'orchid child' is in a loving/nurturing environment it will bloom and do very well in life, if its brought up in less than ideal way it will wither, whilst dandelion children have the ability to survive no matter what. I think i'm probably an orchid.....


So here are some ideas I had


Add caption





I made interchangeable faces so that all the characters could be changed to meet the brief. 




2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the idea and the characters you designed are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete