Wednesday 9 July 2014

Difficulty in the festivals.

A year has passed since I sent my film out into the world for its film festival cycle, with another year still in him I feel this would be a great opportunity to update you on his progress. 

Difficulty's first outing was in Cambridge at the Arts Picture House cinema as part of my degree show, closely followed by it's first international screening in Breda, in the Netherlands.

The film enjoyed quite a nice run in London, being screened at the Barbican as part of the Frame film festival as well as Tricycle theatre-  Takeover Festival and at the launch Party for Animated Woman UK at the MPC Building. 


At the MPC- for the Animated woman Uk Launch

My companion to the screening, fellow animator Erika Lewis 
A Screening in May at the 5th Golden Kuker - Sofia was a nice serprise...i only recently discovered i'd been screened at all.


And a Lovely little screening at The London Animation Club hosted by Martin Pickle. 


I'm hoping for a few more screening before relaxing it online Later this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment